JPM CAT HOTEL FAQ & REQUIREMENTS
I. Checking In & Checking Out
- All cats must check-in and check-out in a carrier.
- Label all belongings with your cat’s name (i.e. carrier, food measuring scoops, etc).
- You may bring toys & blankets from home. For items to be returned at checkout, you MUST label them with your cat’s name.
- You do not need to bring litter boxes or bowls.
- At check in, be sure to confirm the DATE and TIME of check out with the JPM concierge.
- Just Pet Me has a convenient loading zone in front for you to park while checking in and checking out.
Please be courteous and patient when checking in or checking out at the same time as other guests. JPM staff will check in guests in the order of
arrival or departure.
To avoid doggie daycare rush hours and waiting in a long line, please AVOID checking in or checking out Monday through Friday, between 7AM &
10AM OR 5PM & 8PM.
- II. Food & Medication
- Please label all food brought from home with your cat’s NAME and feeding instructions
- Be sure to label all food containers and measuring utensils with your cat’s name. Unlabeled measuring utensils may not be returned.
On occasion, some cats do not show interest in food because they are in an unfamiliar environment, please bring something special for us to add to
his/her kibble (i.e. wet food, cooked chicken etc.) if you think your kitty will feel anxious about being away from home.
You are responsible for providing enough food for your cat’s entire visit. If your cat runs out of food, we will feed your cat house food at a cost
of $5 per day. This is especially important for cats with allergies and/or a sensitive stomach as we cannot guarantee the brand or ingredients of
our house food.
- MEDICATIONS should come with clear instructions in a Ziploc bag with your cat’s name clearly marked on it.
- Medications MUST BE PREMEASURED and parents are responsible for bringing any food necessary for administering medications.
- Parents are responsible for providing labeled measuring utensils for liquid medication (i.e. feeding syringe)
- III. Spa Services & Grooming
- If you would like any spa services scheduled, please include it in your hotel reservation
You must let JPM staff know what TIME you plan to pick up your cat so that we can schedule baths/spa services accordingly. If you do not provide
your check out time and/or date, or if you come before your scheduled departure, JPM is not responsible for spa services that are not done before
Cat baths/spa services will be scheduled as close to check out as possible, but are generally scheduled at least one day prior to your cat’s check