JPM DOGGIE DAYCARE FAQ & REQUIREMENTS
I. Checking In & Checking Out
- Please label all belongings with your dog’s name (i.e, food containers etc).
- Please do not bring toys or blankets from home.
- Naptime is from 12:30PM-2:30PM daily, so if you are going to pick up your dog during that time (Mon-Fri only), please inform us upon checking in.
- There is a convenient loading zone in front of Just Pet Me for checking in and checking out.
- Please be courteous and patient when checking in and out at the same time as other guests. JPM staff will greet guests in the order of arrival and
II. Food & Medication
- Daycare members are welcome to keep a container of food at JPM with kibble you provide from home. This is ideal for daycare members that eat often
- Please LABEL all food brought from home with your dog’s NAME and feeding instructions
- If you are bringing food for that day, please note on container whether it is for breakfast, lunch, dinner or multiple meals
- MEDICATIONS should come with instructions in a Ziploc bag with your dog’s name clearly marked on it.
- When bringing medications, parents are responsible for providing measuring utensils and/or food necessary for administration.
III. Bath & Grooming
- If you would like to schedule a bath, we suggest that you let us know seven days in advance. JPM staff will try to accommodate same day bath
requests but we cannot guarantee availability.
- Be sure to let JPM staff know what TIME you plan to pick up your dog so that we can schedule the bath accordingly.
- Please note that our groomer is reserved with advanced notice. Please let a Pet Concierge know you would like a groom and we will
notify you the next available date.
- If you are scheduled for a groom, please provide written details on how you would like your pup’s haircut done. We will keep these instructions in
your file for future grooms. Pictures are welcome as well!